Salary $15.38 - $19.23 an hour job type full-time
Benefits pulled from the full job description
401(k) 401(k) matching dental insurance flexible schedule flexible spending account health insurance show 2 more benefits
Full job description
Coordinator, product support
U.sFigure skating, the national governing body (ngb) for the sport of figure skating, located in colorado springs, colorado, is accepting applications for the position of coordinator, product supportU.sFigure skating is a member of the united states olympic & paralympic committee (usopc) and the international skating union (isu).
U.sFigure skating is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by law or regulationWe are committed to building and sustaining a diverse team by maintaining hiring and recruiting processes that are free from bias.
Responsibilities include: provide timely support to users and ensure consistent, professional responses to inquiries.
Description and responsibilities include:
· responds promptly to product support inquiries with users regarding product features, functionalities, and usability through various channels.
· coordinates with product management and development teams to identify, triage, and propose issue resolutions and work arounds.
· acknowledges product users’ complaints as received through incoming calls or web submission for u.sFigure skating customized applications including, but not limited to, event management system (ems), membership management system (mms), and learn to skate usa (lts)
· advocates u.sFigure skating products as a subject matter expert
· keeps record of product users’ interactions, transactions, comments, and concerns.
· provides answers to users by researching issue resolutions, guiding customers through corrective steps, and advising on solutions.
· ensures product users’ satisfaction and provide professional support.
· follows product support procedures to assist managing tickets being submitted by the product users.
· assists clubs or local organizing committees (locs) through the competition process using ems; providing training, support and best practices through communication touch-points.
· conducts training to product users and / or employees on u.sFigure skating products including mms, ems, and lts by scheduling and setting up webinars and seminars.
· identifies common trends or issues to underlying problems, request product enhancements.
· assists qa engineer in testing new features, functionalities, and defect resolutions against defined requirements (user stories) and accept criteria
· assists in documenting work items to include, but not limited to, product user references, common use cases, and wireframes.
· assists release management by conducting smoke testing as a post go-live qa mechanism from product support perspective.
· maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward product users at all times
· bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· ability to remain professional at all times when working with members.
· prior product support experience and / or customer support experiences with good interpersonal communication skills are required.
· solution oriented, self-motivated, and willing to learn mentality are preferred.
· good presentation and writing skills are required.
· previous internship/co-op experience, teamwork capabilities, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular) are desirable.
· figure skating experience is a plus.
Classification: full-time, non-exempt employee
Reporting requirement: reports to the product support manager
Pay: commensurate with experience; annual base salary range $32,000 -$40,000
Application: send cover letter, resume, and three professional references:
Please note telephone calls will not be accepted.
Review of applications will begin immediatelyApplications
Will be accepted until this position is filledApplicants must
Be authorized to work in the united statesUsfsa will not
Consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work
Authorized visa, nor will we sponsor a work-authorized visa
In the future.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $15.38 - $19.23 per hour
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Colorado springs, co 80906: reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Work location: one location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 15 days ago
Posted 24 days ago