Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
We are in search of an experienced iOS and/or macOS Developer (remote) to continue evolving our existing iOS and macOS apps.What you’ll be doing
Who you are
- Serving as a key part of our Apple team.
- Working with the Apple team lead to define new functionality together.
- Researching solutions and solving complex problems.
- Creating cool new features that push the envelope of iOS.
Who we are
- You have 2+ years experience developing production iOS apps in Swift using UIKit or SwiftUI.
- Preferably, you also have experience with Objective-C and with building macOS apps in AppKit.
- You are familiar with core iOS frameworks and technologies and what problems they might solve.
- You understand iOS design principles and general design patterns, you know when to use them, and when to keep things simple.
- You’re comfortable working closely with product owners and other developers to define the best way to implement features with high technical standards.
- You share our passion for the highest-quality code and won’t settle for anything less.
- You thrive on excellence, autonomy and questioning conventional wisdom.
ShotFlow helps the world's best-known retail and apparel brands create product imagery and other visual content faster and easier.What we offer
A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn't just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create that compelling content. ShotFlow is the workflow tool simplifying complex production processes behind the scenes, enabling a better visual shopping experience for millions of customers.
Sounds like a match?
- A fully remote international team. Every person is free to live and work wherever – and whenever – they want.
- An asynchronous schedule, providing more flexibility, less pressure, and a better work-life balance.
- A self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- Personalized software/hardware budget to set up your work environment.
- You’ll travel with us for team gatherings to catch up, have fun and plan our future.
- A generous vacation policy, keeping you ready for new challenges.
- A fun and friendly company culture. Share some memes on Slack and catch up with us on the weekly social calls.
If you’d like to learn more and apply, send your CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!