Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!The position
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as Director of Sales Compensation within our Rev Ops and Acceleration team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged leader to join our revenue Operations team. As one of the first members of the the compensation team, you will have the opportunity to build and establish processes for all areas of ownership. In this role, you will be a key partner to the VP of Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership by providing strategic guidance supported by tactical execution to leverage sales compensation to help drive top line growth.What this job can offer you
Managing a team of between 3-4 staff to do the following:
- Support definition and management of standard worldwide account records
GTM Planning, Segmentation and Territory Design
- Support VP of Revenue Ops in design and implementation of GTM Segmentation Architecture including Right to Win process and account potential measurement
- Establish Worldwide processes and methodologies and in tune with fully integrated end to end sales planning process
- Deliver comprehensive territory methodology, governance and analytics to key stakeholders to drive the territory planning process
- Partner with sales management to support end to end sales planning
- Establish territory governance mechanisms to ensure timely delivery of sales territories
- Develop a global forecasting methodology and cadence framework to be leveraged by our Geo leaders and their Sales Ops Business Partners
- Work with sales ops business partners to centralize and share insights from the entire sales funnel, which will include direct sales and on-site transactions, and make recommendations to stakeholders for improvements
Process and Policy
- Establish policy documentation for all sales ops topics including: splits, account allocation, sales coverage etc
- Design, Develop, Document and implement key sales end to end processes and owners
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automation that drive internal efficiencies and up-level the effectiveness of our teams to deliver greater value to our customers
- Several years of Previous experience leading teams across COE functions (Forecasting, Compensation, systems, CRM, Process, GTM Planning)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- An understanding of key sales tools including salesforce and Clari
- Solid Business understanding with an ability to translate business needs into a set of workable, specific requirements
- Exceptionally strong communicator and influencer who is adept at partnering, influencing and aligning stakeholders at all levels with experience of change management
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment with multiple priorities that requires strong project management and decision-making capabilities. Hands-on approach require
- You'll report to: Vice President, Sales Operations & Enablement
- Team: Sales Enablement and Operations
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Benefits
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Director, Revenue Operations
- Interview with Sales Operations Partner
- Interview with Senior Sales Operations Specialist
- Prior employment verification check(s)
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com