About Offensive Security
Offensive Security (OffSec) is the world's most trusted provider of cybersecurity training and certification. Our rigorous training programs are industry-standard, and our certified alumni highly sought-after. We help businesses, governments, and educational institutions become more secure. We help individuals enter or advance their careers in cybersecurity.
Built upon the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is to take an offensive approach, we help people develop the Try Harder mindset with hands-on, real-world labs and equip them with the skills to succeed in tackling the challenges of cybersecurity in everyday life and work. Our mission is to empower the world to fight cyber threats by inspiring the Try Harder mindset.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About the Job
OffSec’s robust cybersecurity courses and unique hands-on, realistic skill-based labs, coupled with our highly coveted industry certifications across a variety of cybersecurity work roles, are increasingly being required or highly preferred by leading enterprises and government agencies around the world. OffSec is committed to helping improve the cybersecurity posture of enterprises, academia, and nations upskill and develop their workforces with OffSec’s gold-standard in professional cybersecurity training.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, management and coordination of the execution of the various components of the overall program. You will be supported cross-functionally to achieve execution. In this capacity, you will own the program's strategy, performance and act as the single point of contact for all internal communications and during product execution.
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Channel Sales Manager to join our EMEA Sales Business. This role is responsible for supporting OffSec’s efforts to build an ecosystem of partners to support the EMEA Marketplace.
The Inside Channel Sales Manager will recruit, enable, and support a network of partners in order to drive partner sourced, influenced, and fulfillment revenue.
- Working in a sales environment with an excellent demeanor
- Excellent phone and digital communication
- Willingness to “own” an account and win business
- Partner Management and account growth
- Lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment testing
- Working in a team environment
- Ability to apply judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- High attention to detail and willingness to succeed
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor Degrees or at least 2 years’ of experience in channel sales, inside sales or sales
- Industry knowledge of cybersecurity, training products, sales tools.
- Ability to communicate OffSec’s value proposition to partners
- Knowledge of commonly used industry concepts, practices, policies, and procedures in the cybersecurity training and education space
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Knowledgeable and skilled in Salesforce and other PRM tools
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement
- Work closely with our Channel Partner Sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
- Negotiate and close channel and partnership contracts
- 3 years + experience in the Channel Sales space
- Experience recruiting, enabling, and leading a network of channel partners with direct personal involvement
- Exposure to and expertise in building channel networks from the ground up
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased lead growth or bookings growth
- Experience negotiating channel agreements and designing channel programs
- Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets/products or ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
The Inside Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Inside Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Inside Channel Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Inside Channel Sales Manager reports to the Head of Channel and Partnerships.