Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help build and improve program infrastructure and code that interfaces with external systems.
What you'll be doing:
Working hand in hand with great DevOps engineers building out DevOps best practices in the federal space (Veterans Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, etc). This will include creating and documenting CI/CD jobs, creating infrastructure with terraform, writing ansible playbooks, and building tools.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 3+ years experience in software development/web application development
- 2+ years experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- 2+ years experience providing system administration support to a diverse set of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc.)
- In-depth experience with configuration management tools like: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, etc
- The ability to create and support Azure environments
- Experience working with and supporting Terraform
- Skill in developing and improving CI/CD scripts and services for development and deployment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills directed at both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Must be a US Citizen and able to work domestically
- Must be able to attain low-level security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fully remote
- Tech & Education Stipend
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Match 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO, Paid Holidays
Oddball is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact an Oddball HR representative to request such an accommodation by emailing hello@Oddball.io