We are https://omnius.com/ and Together we enable organizations to lead in an AI-first world. We are authorities in artificial intelligence with access to cutting-edge technology and deep domain expertise. We are a team of leading scientific engineers, academic AI pioneers, full stack experts led by serial entrepreneurs with strong business to business & corporate experience. Our investors & network combine deep technology, industry and solution expertise. Together we tackle the world’s biggest and most interesting challenges in dealing with digital documents with artificial intelligence to build products that address core AI needs of leading organization and reshape the future of work.
- You direct the development of effective sales strategies for the Dach Market, assist with proper execution and drive key accounts yourself.
- You investigate market conditions, relevant industry trends and main market players.
- You work closely with our Founders and report to our COO to develop a strategy and execution plan to establish omni:us in the insurance industry.
- Compile and review quantitative sales data and react rapidly to changing trends or new competitive threats and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- You recruit, build and scale a high performing sales team that is going to grow by a factor of 4 within the next couple of years.
- Lead, manage and further develop the sales team to achieve the best results possible and to prepare them for scale.
- Actively coach and mentor your team members to support them in closing their deals.
- Work hand in hand with VP of Marketing to optimize lead funnel and improve ongoingly, lead generation / conversion and revenue generation.
What’s in it For You?
- 10 years sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets, ideally in a SaaS company or insurance industry.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Proven track record in leading a complete sales process in a comparable business environment.
- Passionate about the recent developments in the B2B InsurTech space and enthusiastic about advising key players in the insurance industry on innovation.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
- Several years of leadership and management experience in a company’s sales department - a person people want to work with, they trust and who can easily build strong relationships.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Previous experience in building, leading and scaling performance-oriented sales teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Willing and able to travel.
- A highly motivated, fully committed team who is eager to change the insurance space and appreciates support, guidance and teamwork
- A real challenge – full ownership of the product
- True flexibility – unlimited home office/remote work
- Other benefits include: 27 vacation days, transportation pass discounts, Urban Sports Club membership, company/team outings, chef-prepared lunches at our Moabit office, a premium private medical insurance, private pension and much more.
omni:us is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment where unique perspectives contribute to groundbreaking solutions. omni:us welcomes people regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socio-economic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical or mental disabilities, abilities, relationship status, age, education and any other category protected by law. People from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.