Join our team and spearhead our rapid growth and expansion. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager with a strong strategic mindset to lead inFeedo's innovative new product line. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality and driving the development of cutting-edge software with each release. Your role will involve taking ownership of product roadmaps, identifying new opportunities through thorough research and customer interactions, and shaping the future trajectory of our organization. This dynamic position calls for a proven history of embracing failure, fostering experimentation, and maintaining a continuous learning orientation. Flourish in uncertain circumstances, embrace autonomy, and ardently create products from the ground up in the realm of generative AI.
As a Senior Product Manager overseeing 0-1 Products, you will play a pivotal role in propelling inFeedo to achieve a $100 million ARR milestone. You will make pivotal decisions, pinpoint opportunities, and craft a winning strategic approach. Join us to make a profound impact in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Gather and analyze relevant information about the target persona, problem statement, unique value proposition, go-to-market strategy, revenue goals, and competitive advantage.
- Craft a strong hypothesis to guide the product development process based on the gathered information.
- Conduct regular customer research and interactions to deeply understand the problems being tackled and define and frame them for the team.
- Apply a combination of creativity and analytical thinking to convert hypotheses into a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Validate MVPs and products to achieve product-market fit.
- Be an expert at validating MVPs and products until achieving product-market fit.
- Collaborate with a highly skilled team to scale the product.
- Work towards handing over the product to the scaling team for further investment.
- Own all success metrics of the new product, working closely with a small cross-functional team.
- Scope solutions to their smallest valuable state to ship to customers as early as possible.
- Replicate the successful product development process consistently.
- Take on new challenges and bring innovative products to market.
- Drive the company's growth to new heights through your expertise and contributions.
- Lead and inspire your team, customers, and stakeholders with your vision and remote work ethics.
- Ensure the voice of every employee is heard and valued.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment
Who will you work with?
Varun, Tanmaya, Aditya, Ajay, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team!
What skills do you need?
5+ years experience as a PM or in the product function with at least 2 years as a PM - growth PMs preferred, with a proven record of shipping a helpdesk product & leading a team
- Experience in scaling product from 0 to 1, hack your way by doing things that don’t scale, find the right opportunity & double down!
Hands-on & involved in all decision-making processes with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to take responsibility when the stakes are high.
Passionate, motivated & self-driven to create something new from scratch and succeed
Comfortable with ambiguity & able to adapt to changes in the industry.
Optimistic, resilient, & persistent even when faced with failure - even in times of despair or loneliness.
- Have built for the US market!
B2B SaaS experience
- Enjoys coding & experimenting on the side for fun.
- HRTech Experience
- An ex-entrepreneur
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your favourite product mentioned and a short paragraph on why. This will fast track your application.
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Onboarding, Product Manager, Google Analytics, MySQL, Design Collaboration, Customer Experience