Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers' mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol HIMS. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to help us build tools and automation that enable our product and development teams to continuously ship new improvements to the apps, websites and services that power Hims & Hers.You Will:
- Seek ways to increase the reliability, speed, and usefulness of our automation pipelines and internal tools
- Find ways to help make our code and products more testable
- Be a strong advocate for quality with opinions on how to best approach it
- Bring a broad awareness of the landscape of modern frontend tooling and testing best practices
- You are passionate about developer productivity, automation and/or tooling
- 3-5+ years as a software engineer, shipping production code
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.