Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Senior Business Analyst to help support business-critical reporting, metrics governance, and cross-functional company initiatives. You will leverage your problem-solving abilities, motivation, and exceptional attention to detail to uncover new levers for the business, and present insights that support executive-level strategic decisions and drive the company’s roadmap. This role requires both technical aptitude and business acumen. This senior analyst will be working directly with our Sales & Operations planning team to build out reporting, KPIs and tools to improve business processes.You Will:
- Build for scale, proactively identify, codify, and implement the core platform for data driven decision-making across multiple business lines, modalities and treatment types
- Leverage internal and external data to identify growth opportunities, provide data driven recommendations for business expansion
- Measure the impact of the product through the creation of KPI’s to help measure against business outcomes
- Analyze business performance on a daily basis to identify issues/opportunities that are highlighted by the data, and then work with the various cross-functional teams to address those issues and opportunities
- Run ad-hoc analyses and special initiatives, working with large data sets to assess business performance and inform business decisions
- Help build, maintain, and report on complex forecasting and analytical data models
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with the analytics group to get any data required.
- Investigate anomalies in reporting data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related discipline required
- 4+ years of in-depth Business Intelligence, Statistics, Mathematics, Forecasting experience
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau/PowerBI/Looker
- Hands on experience working with a modern analytics tech stack (Google Big Query, Python, R, etc required)
- Expert experience using Excel such as – Lookups, PivotTables, External Data Connections, VBA required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always looking for improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package, including equity
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and at the Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
- 401k Match
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.