Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking a bilingual, Spanish-speaking best-in-class HR Generalist, to join our team at our Columbus, OH fulfillment center. Our ideal candidate is very comfortable coming into the office four days per week and working from home one day per week. In this role you will report to the Director of People Operations and partner with them and other leaders to ensure our team members feel supported, respected, and appreciated. This is a unique opportunity to think big and roll up your sleeves!
- Partner with Hims & Hers to roll out performance feedback processes and take on day-to-day HR-related issues; consult our managers and team members on policies, processes, and resources to ensure optimal outcomes for all parties
- Support a large, diverse employee population comprised of approximately 50% Spanish-only speaking employees
- Cross-collaborate with our Legal team in the investigation of any serious cases and implement appropriate remediation
- Meet with senior management and key stakeholders to discuss business strategies, HR challenges & roadmaps that can help the business
- Provide guidance, cross-functional perspectives and 360-degree feedback to make the outstanding leaders you support even stronger
At a minimum you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Proficiency to read, write and speak Spanish; approximately 50% of the employee population at this facility speak Spanish exclusively
- 2+ years of experience in an HR Generalist function with experience leading or working closely with other People Functions on Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service approach
- Practical experience using Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with using data systems and tools & HRIS systems; a big plus if you’ve previously worked with Paylocity
- A keen eye for detail with the patience to audit and dive deep into data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Experience with administering leave
- Curiosity about the tech industry and interest in HR trends, products, and services
- Hands-on experience partnering with business leaders on complex initiatives in organizational effectiveness, organizational design, and talent execution
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization: up, down, and across
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.