Hims is a multi-specialty telehealth platform that connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling them to access high-quality medical care for numerous conditions related to mental health, sexual health, dermatology, primary care, and more. Hims offers a modern approach to health and wellness, eliminating stigma and making it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. The company is on a mission to make this healthcare accessible for anyone, no matter who you are or where you live.
For certain issues, Hims provides customers with easy access to third-party medical professionals. Telemedicine consultations help customers obtain prescriptions for branded or generic medications, delivered directly to a customer’s home in as little as two days. They also offer a growing range of non-prescription products for women’s and men’s wellness. Since launching in November 2017, Hims is one of the fastest growing direct-consumer brands in history, recently going public in January 2021 with a current market cap of $1.5B and total revenue of $425M by year's end.
As the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will report to the Senior Vice President of HR, and lead a growing team responsible for driving strategy, operations, planning, and business insight. You will partner closely with C-level executives while leading, mentoring, and further growing the Recruiting team.
- Develop a Talent Acquisition Strategy in partnership with your team, Executive Leadership, and the business, which is scalable and in tune with the market.
- Build and manage a high-performing recruitment team - hire strong recruiters and assign the right talent to the right division in order to enable growth, and ensure we meet current and future staffing requirements.
- Define and manage the talent recruitment strategy to identify, attract, and onboard top talent with diversity at the forefront (includes the activities of sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, selecting, and hiring).
- Use recruitment data and analytics to provide our business with real-time insights. Define and create strong reporting and dashboards, with an aim to provide visibility and transparency to a recruitment strategy.
- Build the capability, strategy, and talent for Executive Recruitment. While that is being built out, manage partnerships with key agencies.
- Lead, motivate, and line manages your team to meet their goals.
- Build business cases for the investment in and adoption of new programs, tools, technology, and outsourcing partners based on the talent acquisition strategy and ROI
- Guide vendor management relationships
- Act as talent acquisition strategic partner to HR and business leaders in the development of growth and talent acquisition diversity strategies
- Manage employer branding efforts to enhance local presence and enrich candidate experience.
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation and employment brand trends. Maintain awareness of new regulations and implement policies and practices to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 12+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition related experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading a team with the ability to influence with trust and credibility, and collaborate across functional/geographical business leaders
- Recruiting experience in high-growth startups or tech-enabled companies, with experience leading and developing a team in driving innovative talent acquisition strategies
- Data-driven and possess the ability to influence across functions, geographies, and levels, and the ability to work with various stakeholders and teams to drive alignment and collaboration required
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, with the ability to operationalize strategies and effectively execute them required
- Demonstrated understanding of business acumen and insight
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to influence and enact change
- Analytical mindset and systems thinker
- Self-starter, builder, and someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.