Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers' mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol HIMS. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As Director of Product Management, you will collaborate with leadership and functional partners to create a portfolio of data-driven initiatives that drive step-wise growth in Hims & Hers business. This role will focus on category specific experience, in collaboration with our cross functional teams.
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and products
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a team of growth product managers
- Establish data-backed shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate company strategy, research and market analysis into product requirements to delivered user experience
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a fast growing company with a constantly evolving environment
Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Design
- 10+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- 6+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience in a consumer focused technology company and collaboration with growth teams
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations intensive environment.
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.