· Assist the Project manager in implementation of the project/s in the relevant district/s as per the approved project document including the LFA, work plan and the budget
· Assist the Project manager for designing and implementing of the monitoring and evaluation system for the project and a system to produce project result achievements.
· Prepare and submit monthly plan work and financial plans of the project
· Assist the Project manager in preparing project documents (where required), monthly/quarterly/six-monthly, annual and final reports of the project/s with the consolidation of the information related to the project
· Perform project monitoring visits to the project locations and provide technical support to the BODs, staff and members of participating local organizations and own organization regularly for the improvement of the project’ performance
· Assist the Project manager to identify capacity gaps of the participating local organization/s, develop plans and implement them for the capacity improvement of the organization/s.
· Coordinate with other stakeholders including the relevant Departments, CSOs and networks for the effective implementation of the project as well as to increase the image of We Effect and its implementing partner/s, showing their contribution for poverty reduction in target locations
· Assist Project manager to produce aassessment reports of proposed businesses and activity proposals and plans of project and support for the effective and efficient implementations towards the sustainability
· Link between local organizations, implementing partner organization/s, relevant stakeholders and the County Office
· Provide accurate and timely information of the project to the Project manager
· Actively contribute to the strengthening and improvement of the work, and synergies between local organizations and implementing partner organizations in the We Effect country programme for development effectiveness
· To work with We Effect for increasing the implementation capacity of the project
· Report any illegitimate expenses, misuse of funds or other false financial claims to the line manager and to the We Effect
· Be the responsible person of the activity based budget management and ensure the cost effectiveness in the project implementation
· Be part of the represent the partner and the project in Project discussions, Budget amendments, National Programme meetings, etc, organized by We Effect.
· To represent the relevant meetings in working location and have close coordination with NGO coordinators and other stakeholders
· Respect and adhere to participating organizations rules and regulations as well as We Effect's anti-corruption policy. Never accept or be promised, request or give promise or offer a bribe or other undue reward, remuneration, compensations, undue advantage or benefit of any kind, which constitute illegal or inappropriate behavior. In all administrative practices strictly follow the laws of the country
· Carry out any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor or Programme Coordinator We Effect