Job type full-time
Change management: 5 years (preferred)
Full job description
Job title: srOrganizational change management specialist
Location: primarily remote (possible travel to main office in dc)
Client: federal agency
Pay: competitiveCommensurate with experience.
Ementum is a management and information technology consultancyWe deliver strategy, management, and it solutions that leverage our clients’ strengths, minimize their risks, and meet their goalsWe specialize in providing custom-tailored strategic consulting services, program and project management leadership, and technical implementation delivery to the fortune 500 and the federal government.
Ementum is looking for a srOrganizational change management specialist to support our federal client located in washington, dcAs the organizational change management specialist, you will help our client plan ways to improve their overall performance of a systems migration initiativeThis position will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for our federal clientThe initiative is in support of a migration project involving the department of treasury.
The ocm activities included communicating with internal and external stakeholders, developing a change impact assessment and report, supporting the customer’s business process improvement, developing a knowledge and skills assessment, leadership and coaching, mentoring, and training.
As an organizational change management specialist for our federal customer you will:
· manage and lead change efforts as the agency migrates a partner’s legacy system into an existing federal shared services system
· lead stakeholder communication, engagement and change management strategies by leading efforts to develop and implement (1) organizational change management plan (2) stakeholder communication plan (3) change impact matrix (4) change impact assessments
· develop operational responsibilities, ensure roles and responsibilities support change management objectives and gauge resource mobilization status
· lead and implement the training and knowledge strategy to include: (1) development of the training and knowledge plan (2) facilitating execution of workforce analysis recommendations (3) development of training curriculum, sops, and training delivery
· identify current state and future-state organizational design and alignment, and help clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future.
· work with personnel at various levels to encourage the intended shift
· apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
· experience in federal it consulting and system migration initiatives a plus
· understanding of organizational theory, diagnosis and behavior, leadership and coaching, and continued high-performance mentoring across the effort.
· prefer any sort of change management and/or organizational management certification
· experience in managing operational change across an organization, preferably in information technology and with services migrations.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
· minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in organizational change management, with good understanding of federal ocm preferred
· bachelor`s degree from an accredited college or university in business or behavioral scienceMaster`s degree is a plus
· strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Proficiency in the microsoft office suite (including visio and project), microsoft sharepoint, and atlassian products (jira/confluence)
Job type: full-time
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Although primarily remote, are you able to travel to federal agency office in dc if needed?
Change management: 5 years (preferred)
Training: 2 years (preferred)
Work location: remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 30+ days ago