Betterworks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s) and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Senior Devops Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the platform infrastructure that the Betterworks application utilizes.
- Leveraging solid Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform to produce repeatable and well reviewed infrastructure creation.
- Using your strong background in cloud computing principles, with specific focus on Amazon Web Services, to build and operate services that fulfill the needs of our internal and customer applications.
- Creating and operating a service mesh based design using container orchestration techniques with emphasis on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Investigating, prototyping and implementing new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- 7+ years of experience in DevOps (software engineering skills is a plus)
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals
- Knowledge of cloud architecture best practices
- Experience writing and working with languages such as Bash, Python, or Ruby to script and automate manual or repetitive tasks
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Postgres, Redis or similar technologies
- Experience with AWS and the basic set of services it offers (RDS, S3, EC2, EKS, etc).
- Experience with Terraform (AWS provider is a plus), CloudFormation, or similar IaC tools
- Experience using CICD technologies/software/platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc.
- Infinite appetite for learning
- Experience with Python is a bonus!
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote teams is a plus!
Life at Betterworks
At betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the the following:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation and second Friday off every month.
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- Remote first work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- Weekly In-house Happy Hours.
- $235 one-time reimbursement for work from home office set up.
- $95 monthly stipend for internet.
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
Follow Betterworks on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.