As one of our first sales hires, you will be the driving force for accelerating our growth by partnering up with companies of all sizes to understand their product development philosophy and introducing them to our all-in-one product management platform.
You will work directly with the founders as a front line problem solver and you’ll work hands-on to evolve a sales system based around product and demos into something rock solid that scales.
If you are passionate about closing deals and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do
- Manage all inbound leads for SMB and mid-market accounts.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Master the product and guide buyers through their journey to learn how airfocus can positively impact their business.
- Liaise with customers with leads via email and LinkedIn and demo the platform via video calls.
- Work with your customer base to find ongoing problems and find ways to expand their account usage and deployment.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to build and advance the new airfocus sales team.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools and partner up with CS to become the voice of our users.