Seniority Level: Senior Director
Location: Long Beach, California, US or Remote US (Select States)
About the role and about You:
We have a fantastic opportunity on our People team for the position of Senior Director, Total Rewards & Talent Engagement. This is a newly created global role for our go forward needs in which you will be a key member of the People Leadership team, reporting to our Chief People Officer.
This leader will ensure our global Total Rewards and Talent Engagement strategies evolve as our business continues to shift and change. It’s a great role for someone looking for more than ‘just’ TR (and who has the experience to match!), and is able to describe the synergies and the value to the business for aligning these teams. You’ll have a deep background in Compensation and Benefits practices and experience partnering with Talent, Recruiting and business leaders developing offers, and understanding the importance of Organization Design as well as the recruitment workflow processes. You’re motivated by augmenting, improving, evolving and maturing programs, policies and procedures to support a dynamic growth business. You can also demonstrate balancing the practical, operational and tactical elements to get things done.
Naturally, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate excellent people leadership as you’ll inherit a strong, high-performing team and will be an important partner to peers on the People leadership team and business. And, in a growing ‘start-up’ you’ll be driven to do what it takes to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment. You are a seasoned leader and highly capable of anticipating, defining and implementing the right solutions for our people around the globe.
What You’ll Do:
- Augment, develop, and execute comprehensive global total rewards and talent engagement strategies that align with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with leaders to deliver a seamless experience from initial engagement, through hiring and on-boarding and people engagement and experience
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of hiring programs, compensation tools and systems, and benefits that enable our continued growth
- Establish and measure key program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with leaders and a broad range of cross-functional and global teams to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Enjoy being hands and leading a high performing team
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by keeping abreast of existing and new legislation. Ensure adherence to requirements and advise leadership on needed actions
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- Own and/or assist with a variety of People & Culture projects and workflow process improvements
- Solid understanding of small company dynamics which includes being able to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, adaptability and flexibility
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with compensation and benefits programs, and experience with rapidly growing, global tech companies needing flexible solutions
- Experience partnering with Talent or Recruiting teams and business leaders supporting the hiring process and growth of a business
- Management and development of teams for at least 4 years
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation, benefits, and talent engagement programs
- Enthusiastic and comfortable about working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning, and analytical skills allowing data to be leveraged to make recommendations and decisions
- Strong knowledge of global employment laws (federal, state and local as required)
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspire trust and confidence both internally and externally
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
(Colorado only) minimum salary $175,000 + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)