A bit about H&H & Zesty Paws
At Health & Happiness Group, our vision is focused on premium nutrition and lifetime wellness; to inspire and achieve this vision we bring together seven international brands as we strive to make people around the world healthier and happier. We have established market positions in more than 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Oceania with more than 2,800 employees working across the globe. We are excited about our future as we expand these premium, proven and aspirational brands to new markets, greeting consumers in all life stages.
Zesty Paws® specializes in providing premium products that are formulated with one important goal in mind – to keep our loving pets as strong as the bond they share with us. With a company culture rooted in passion, quality, transparency, and innovation, we are committed to making wellness more achievable and enjoyable for the four-legged member of your family.
What this means for you
The variety of work creates unlimited opportunities to excel across a breadth of disciplines; you will be presented with a wealth of new pathways and opportunities to explore throughout your career. Working with us will be more than just a job; we guarantee a life-changing experience as you step into an environment that moves quickly and presents new challenges daily.
Our success as an organization is directly attributed to the health and happiness of our team. As a new team member, you will be empowered to positively contribute to our high-impact culture and be supported in bringing your whole self to work.
Your role within the team
H&H Group is seeking an experienced Sales Key Account Manager to join our growing pet specialty department. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that achieve our revenue and profitability objectives for our FDMC accounts. You will consistently monitor and report on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. Most importantly, you will be responsible for driving best in industry customer satisfaction with emphasis on promoting long term business partnerships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and drive broad customer relationships across all levels of the retail customer organizations (Costco, Other Grocery, etc.)
- Business development – open new retail partnerships in alignment with the company’s strategic plans.
- Help lead and execute the strategy for each customer, creating and implementing JBP’s. Work collaboratively with the Marketing organization for best-in-class shopper marketing and promotions planning.
- Optimize resources, closely manage trade spending to assure margin goals for each retailer
- Provide analysis and insights to the organization on both retailer performance and industry data
- Work closely with demand planning and supply chain to provide accurate product forecasts
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in business management/related field
- 5 years minimum experience in CPG sales management, key account leadership
- Proven experience in the Club channel (Costco and/or Sam's Club)
- Pet industry or human supplement industry experience preferred, not mandatory.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting/exceeding goals
- Start-up experience preferred
- Some travel required (1-2 trips a month/max)
As an equal opportunity employer, H&H Group believes in the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace and aims to reflect the varied cultures within which we exist. We are committed to providing a working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.