Salary from $2,500 a month job type part-time contract number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
This is a part-time position with the opportunity to go full-time.
20-30 hours at $2,500 min/month.
Work from home.
This is not your normal 9 to 5 - flexible hours.
If interested, please read this in its entirety, and follow the next instructions.
You will be working alongside a creative entrepreneur building and scaling an online education businessFirst priority is being extraordinary at executingYou are sharp and have a tremendous spirit of resourcefulnessWhen you encounter an obstacle, you find a way around it, through it, over it, under it, etcYou are extremely detail-oriented and have a high standard of excellence.
More than anything, i need someone that will assist in brainstorming content ideas, writing engaging emails, creating instagram captions, moving projects forward, and organizing my life.
The goal is to impact others to achieve their fullest potential through live coaching and digital contentWe create online programs for creatives (photographers, videographers, designers, etc.) that transform their creative abilities into a thriving creative business allowing them to finally design a lifestyle they love.
Tasks that you will own
- creating social media content
- writing sales emails & sales copy on landing pages
- facebook community management
- upload course content, schedule reminders, and create an amazing experience for our customers
- organizing email inbox & calendar
- customer support for our online clients & customers
- help create systems and processes
Our dream teammate will be:
- a proactive problem solver
- massively organized
- marketing minded with a focus on the digital space
- loves consuming & creating engaging social media content
- tech savvy
- enthusiastic and positive af
- fun & goofy
- flexible schedule
- compassionate and empathetic...but bold
1Go to this url (https://bit.ly/1plcvly) to take a quiz and screenshot your results.
2Answer these 5 questions:
What were the two toughest problems you’ve dealt with in your career? what were they and how did you deal with them? what decisions did you make? Think of someone you admireWhy did this person come to mind? Why are you applying for a part-time position? What excites you about this part-time job? If i gave you $50,000 to start your own business, what business would you start?
Please send the following in 1 email to hello@ zackkravits.com
Your resume in pdf format The screenshot of your quiz results Your answers to the 5 questions