YouAppi is a rapidly growing, advanced app retargeting company and changing the way mobile marketers find and retain mobile app customers.
At YouAppi, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
YouAppi aims to be the leader in app retention and growth, and this role is critical to our trajectory, as we continue to grow in the European market.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily And Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize CRM, outreach tools, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to the GM EMEA with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Excellent communication skills in English are a MUST. Another language such as Turkish or German will be a huge plus.
- Good technical knowledge of mobile advertising technologies: RTB, SSP, DSP, ad serving.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- You have a persuasive personality with a passion for startups and challenges
- You are tech-savvy and have a good understanding of the mobile ad tech ecosystem
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and adapt quickly to changes
- You are a good communicator
- You love learning and helping people, and you want to get people excited
- Proficiency with SalesForce / Hubspot / other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes