Product Owner (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner (m/f/d) for our global Product Management Team who is enthusiastic about Industry 4.0 and helping us continue disrupting the industrial wearables market and enterprise software space.
Are you communicative, creative, and well-organized? Do you like to act as an ambassador for our products and are business savvy?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Be a part of a German company in Belgrade
- A high level of international teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Private health insurance and an attractive new employee referral program
- Remote first approach with an office available 24/7 in Airport City
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Working collaboratively, be a member of a software delivery team and ensure that the right solution is being built; participate in all SCRUM rituals pertaining to the Agile methodology
- Fully understand ProGlove’s clients’ needs, demands, business processes, and goals across different markets with empathy; design and document complex software functionality accordingly
- Facilitate sessions with clients, executives, subject matter experts, and end-users to understand business problems and refine requirements
- Develop deep expertise in ProGlove’s hardware and software product lines
- Create quality artifacts such as user stories/acceptance criteria, business requirements/use cases, process flows, product backlogs
- Apply analytical problem-solving skills to evaluate business and market problems; use technology and domain knowledge to solutionize
- Participate in product release cycles as the product expert, including user acceptance testing sessions, to help surface any issues prior to a release
- Help customer support functions in troubleshooting and resolving production issues
You are a great fit if you have...
- 3-4 years of Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst, or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, fluid work environment
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle experience in an Agile-SCRUM environment
- Strong and proven skills in creating quality documents such as user stories/acceptance criteria, business requirements/use cases, process flows, product backlog
- Experience with B2B products is a plus
- Business fluency in English
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity, and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test, and implement your ideas, newly learned methods, and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes an impact in the industry, be it for our customers or our internal colleagues.
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Share your CV and tech stack with us instead, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski, Tech Recruiter