Our relationship with customers is the essence of everything we do at ProGlove. We’re happy to have a big Sales team acting as one in 3 cities – Munich, Belgrade, and Chicago. Now, we're looking for a talented individual to join our Belgrade team as a Market Research Associate (MRA).
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, IKEA, or Lufthansa Technik but - we're nowhere near done! Your work would be one of the cornerstones of crafting opportunities to reach out to new clients and unexplored markets.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly with in-house made products that make a difference
- Be a part of a German IT company in Belgrade
- A high level of international teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Private health insurance and an attractive new employee referral program
- Remote first approach with an office available 24/7 in Airport City
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Assist in the development of the target market report, highlighting key customer opportunities, target contacts, and the overall market revenue opportunity by vertical and region;
- Consistently deliver high-quality, accurate contact data to the Sales Development Representatives & Sales teams by leveraging online research tools;
- Utilize Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other tools to identify new target accounts and cultivate leads;
- Provide lead quality feedback, propose program and process improvements, and share best practices to improve the efficacy of market development strategies and activities;
- Deep insight and constant research into the competition, market trends, and news;
- Handling data collection and organization processes effectively and efficiently mainly by utilizing Salesforce.
You are a great fit if you...
- Are in a final year of studies, Bachelor's/Master’s Degree (business, marketing, economics, political and social sciences, linguistics, and similar);
- Have 0-2 experience in Marketing/Sales assistant roles;
- Are fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Have computer fluency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Are able to communicate clearly and collaborate across multiple teams;
- Can demonstrate strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills;
- See yourself as self-motivated, able to execute new ideas, and see projects from start to finish.
And we're very happy if you have...
- Experience in using Salesforce and other research tools
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Share your updated CV with us, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849