Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (m/f/d) eager to develop our state-of-the-art backend services for IoT device management and analysis.
Do you enjoy designing and implementing serverless backend services and collaborating with embedded, mobile, and front-end engineering? Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and work in a self-organized team?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Be a part of a German company in Belgrade
- Regular AWS certifications
- A high level of international teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Private health insurance and an attractive new employee referral program
- Remote first approach with an office available 24/7 in Airport City
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Develop, test and deploy serverless backend services that manage wearable devices for industrial customers around the globe
- Actively contribute to architecture decisions to build highly scalable and maintainable systems
- Collect data in a multi-tenant infrastructure environment and analyze it to enable process optimization at the customer
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
You are a great fit if you have...
- Experience as a backend developer - preferred in Python or you are open to diving deeper into Python
- Practical experience setting up serverless infrastructure (AWS or other public cloud providers)
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/Travis/Codebuild) and Infrastructure-as-code setups (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible)
- Wish to work in a healthy environment where you can own the applications from talking to customers to monitoring your application
- Knowledge of the right tools to get the job done - language, runtime environment, database and similar
- Excellent English
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Like an AWS Pro: You’ll have direct interaction with AWS, including regular AWS Certifications.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity, and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test, and implement your ideas, newly learned methods, and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes an impact in the industry, be it for our customers or our internal colleagues.
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Share your CV and tech stack with us instead, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski, Tech Recruiter