Headquarters: Delhi, India
About the job
Enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the world's first Virtual employment aggregator. Started in 2017, Wishup is India’s first remote employee platform, with a mission to bridge the gap between remote domain experts and global businesses. We promote healthy work-life balance practices to ensure you are always at your best. Please note this is a 1099 Contractor position.
What you would be doing?
- Maintain client's appointments/calendar/schedule
- Inbox management and organization.
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets reports.
- Social Media management.
- Business operations and Administration assistance - department coordination, workflow/processes, admin activities.
- Primary and Secondary research.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Travel assistance for the client
- Project management and coordination
- Lead generation, customer service.
What we're looking for?
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient professionals with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Extremely self-motivated with solid time management skills
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver individuals.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional, and efficient communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and a zeal quick to learn new concepts, tools, and skills.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to deliver an excellent experience to the client.
You qualify if you have -
- Bachelor's Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours and can dedicate at least 20 hours/week.
- Experience in business operations, administration, assistant roles, or similar.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable internet connection recommended speed of 100 Mbps
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
We are currently accepting applications for residents of all states in the US and Canada.