Salary from $24,000 a year job type full-time
Full job description
Musical instrument sales associate
Our company is a rapidly growing musical instrument importer & distributor selling products in the united states and canadaOur brands include eko guitars, prodipe, schlagwerk percussion, techra drumsticks, traps drums and ufip cymbalsWe have an immediate opening for a sales associateWe offer a fast paced and entrepreneurial environmentWe are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company, someone who is looking for a career, not a jobThis full time position offers a base salary plus sales commission.
The sales associate position plays an important role with our company structureYou will be the first person our customers interact with when contacting the companyAs a sales associate, you will be responsible for the following:
· initiate outbound sales calls to new and existing customersWe are always adding new products and new dealer partnersA major part of the position is to continue to expand the stores that represent our productsExpect to make and document a minimum of 80 outbound calls per day.
· receiving inbound calls from our dealer base in the usa & canadaThese dealers will be calling to place orders, inquire about product availability and to gather information about our products.
· receiving inbound calls from end consumersWe receive numerous calls from end consumers wanting to know where they can purchase our productsYou will help them to locate an authorized dealer in their area.
· educate dealers and end consumers about our products.
· minimum 2 years previous experience working in a music store, drum shop or musical instrument products distributorPlease do not apply unless you have this experience.
· native speaking english is required - bi-lingual (english/spanish) is a plus.
· advanced knowledge of musical instrument productsOur customers include many of the best music stores in the worldProduct knowledge is extremely important.
· ability to sell - sales are key to your success in this position.
· ability to provide customer service.
· at this time, this position will be remoteYou must have a quiet dedicated workspace and high speed internet connectionComputer with necessary programs and applications will be providedWorking knowledge of microsoft office suite, hubspot crm and other business applications is necessary.
· must be a reliable self-starter that achieves results.
Please send a resume for consideration.
Job type: full-time
Pay: from $24,000.00 per year
Work from home
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Musical instrument retail or wholesale: 1 year (required)
Work location: remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 30+ days ago