As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt - a Welocalize company - is a digital performance marketing agency with a presence in Bath, Bristol, and London.
Our purpose is to help our clients to achieve 'Growth Without Boundaries' whatever their market, whoever their audience and however they measure success. That's where you come in. And there's never been a better time to join Adapt. Our roster of clients is expanding weekly, giving you the opportunity to work with global giants and exciting SMEs in almost every vertical. And we can’t grow quickly enough.
Our parent company, Welocalize, is one of the world’s ten largest localization providers. Their linguistic and cultural expertise, combined with our digital marketing prowess, helps you drive exceptional results. Wherever in the world you need them.
A 'Senior Account Manager - Client Services' is responsible for working alongside the rest of the Adapt team delivering digital marketing services to our clients. Your role as Senior Account Manager is to lead on accounts and support your wider team and line manager in delivering high-quality services to our clients. At this stage in your career in Digital Marketing, you will be a confident practitioner in your area of specialism. You will lead on some of our most challenging accounts working closely with your line manager and more junior team members. We'll work tirelessly to train and develop you to get you ready for your next career step and help you join the rest of the team in delivering Growth Without Boundaries for your own career and our clients!
1. Leads client management and strategy for important cross channel clients to the agency
2. Instigates cross-channel strategic discussions across the agency teams. Organises time management leads projects and ideas to build into digital marketing strategy
3. Pitch lead on cross channel RFP's and pitches
4. Can independently deal with escalated issues from client teams
5. Builds rapport with senior stakeholders (Senior Marketing Manager) with proven track record for increasing revenue for the agency through relationships
· Ideally 4+ Years in a client management role. In either client services or another service offering.
· Proven client service experience of cross channel clients ideally in an agency
· Experience in management of executives and above. Proven track record of people development
· Proven track record of development of clients. Proving revenue increase for the agency. Technical Competencies
· Expert in using agency technology for client management and strategic insights and trains others on tools
· Full understanding of insights from tools, ability to interpret and utilise within strategic discussions
· Communication is clear and concise on management of complex clients
· Ability to train senior execs and managers in the ways of the agency and client services team Education Level
· A genuine passion for digital marketing, where you have educated yourself through work experience, formal education or another means that helps you demonstrate your desire to have a successful career in the industry.
· Actively drives their projects and teams and has a positive impact on customers, colleagues and team members.
· Can provide structured arguments to encourage others to see their way of thinking, and can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with many different audiences, e.g., customers, team members, technical.
· Strong record on building a credibility-based relationship with all stakeholders and particularly with customers.
· Shows initial signs of thinking commercially with clients and starts to build relationships with senior team members. Quality
· Can react quickly to changing situations and is very flexible when dealing with unexpected issues.
· Works in the most efficient way possible, balances priorities and shows good time management skills.
· Shows a positive attitude and demonstrates commitment to their team, clients, colleagues and to the company overall and is not negative when things go wrong.
· Actively thinks about risks and how to mitigate them, and actively manages risks in everything they do. Innovation
· Can establish processes and procedures as part of client work.
· Can understand and work logically and methodically through any problem to arrive at the optimal solution but can also think outside the box when creativity is necessary.
· Can analyse a situation correctly and shows consistent solid judgement when deciding on actions and strategies.
· Can be creative and inventive when working with clients, thinking outside the box when necessary, to come up with new ways to add value and deliver results. Global Teamwork
· Is not prone to silo-thinking and can prioritize actions for the team's good even if it is not the best thing for them personally.
· Can effectively deal with difficult people or entrenched viewpoints and still get what is needed.