As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Who are Adapt?
Adapt - a Welocalize company, is a digital performance marketing agency with a presence in Bath, Bristol and London.
In short, that means we work closely with our clients to help them grow in the UK or abroad by drawing upon specialist teams of SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Web Analytics experts.
There’s never been a better time for you to join Adapt. Our roster of clients is expanding weekly, giving you the opportunity to work with global giants and exciting SMEs in almost every vertical. And we can’t grow quickly enough.
That’s where you come in – our Paid Media team is in search of an Account Executive Paid Media. Have a read of the job overview below. If it sounds right for you hit the apply button to submit your CV and brief summary of why.
As an Account Executive, you will plan and execute client media buying across Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, Twitter and more. You should have some knowledge of Google Ads and some experience in online ad buying and we will take care of the rest.
You’ll work within one of our paid media buying teams, running campaigns across multiple platforms, in multiple markets and potentially in multiple languages, delivering great performance for our clients and helping to maintain and develop Adapt's reputation as a high quality, transparent and effective digital media buying agency which is pleasurable and profitable to do business with.
· You will manage a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns across multiple platforms
· Ensure campaigns deliver against the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
· Setup, implement, track and optimise campaigns
· Keyword research, analysis and strategy
· Ad copywriting and testing
· Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
· Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
· Take an active role in winning new business
You Need to
· Be passionate about digital marketing
· Be organised, determined and persistent
· Be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
· Have strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
· Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
· Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential
· Have an ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations
A Day In The Life:
From the outset, an Account Executive at Adapt will have client contact, input on digital media strategies and the opportunity to learn from seasoned media buying experts. Researching new audiences,
reporting and reacting to performance as well as activating campaigns across multiple channels, every day poses a new question that requires a new solution
What Does Your First Year Look Like?
In 3 months, you will have a technical grounding to build, launch and optimise digital media campaigns and will have provided reports and insights on client performance.
In 6 months you will have responsibility over client performance and take part in client communications as part of a team or as an individual, leaning on the wider media team to help inform client strategy.
After a year you will be able to effectively plan digital media activity with the support of the wider media team, confident to activate campaigns across multiple channels and to own client communication.
Adapt is an energising place, full of people who know what they're talking about and have enthusiasm for their work. Our culture is simple: hire great people, trust them as professionals – then let them do their job while nurturing their professional development.
Interested? You can read more about Adapt here...