Senior Java Microservices Engineer
Associate - Systems Update - Sri Lanka
WNS Global Services (Pvt) Ltd
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leaderWNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and UtilitiesGlobally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Sri Lanka - Established in 2004, WNS Sri Lanka has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in Customer Interaction Services, Finance and Accounting, Consultancy and Professional Services and Industry-specific Businesses for more than 15 yeaRs.With more than 800 employees operating out of 2 locations and providing ultimate business solutions.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovationAt the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processesOur promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the coreExperience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The Associate is responsible for Systems update and Document Management.
• All requests must be responded to within the client agreed SLA.
• All requests must be handled with a minimum 95% accuracy.
• All trackers used to capture information for MIS purposes must be diligently updated at all times.
• Checking the Ops Box and responding to emails / maintaining the workflow.
• Following up on own tasks and following up cases on behalf of absent members of the team.
• Providing responses to queries regarding the processes.
• Send the In progress report to team members weekly to do their follow-ups.
• Processing all work in terms of the agreed Sow.
• Understands to the minutest detail expectations from own role to ensure delivery on client expectations; delivers accordingly
• Responds to any changes, alterations, customer requests with speed and accuracy; escalates as required
• Is mindful of customer feedback, voice of customer highlights and keeps these in mind while delivering
• Associate - Minimum of 6 months work experience in a similar environment or any data processing experience
• Senior Associate - Minimum of 1 Year experience in similar environment
• G.C.E Advanced Level Passed
• Pursuing a Degree or professional qualification in a relevant stream
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Should be Proficient in Microsoft office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) to delivery day to day operational tasks
Should flexible for the shift hours