BRAZIL - REMOTE
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy:
Our Revenue Operations Team, part of the Marketing & Revenue Operations organization, is responsible for the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. We support the promotion of one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our learners and we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we haven’t reached yet.
Voxy is seeking an ambitious and creative Sales Enablement to lead our internal training and development initiatives for our Go To Market division. This individual will collaborate with our global marketing, sales, and customer success teams to accelerate our sales processes and expand Voxy’s reach.
- Create, design, and execute enablement trainings for our Go To Market (GTM) teams
- Support ongoing development, training, and content creation for teams including: onboarding new hires, certification programs, product launches, skillset training, process/practice development, and tools needed to enable success
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment for key programs
- Work in partnership with leaders across Sales, Channel, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and more.
- Utilize creative techniques and various delivery mechanisms to reach a distributed GTM organization
- Iterate/maintain enablement materials as necessary
- Co-build, author, and deliver materials for an internal newsletters
- Stay up to date on global EdTech, HR, and Learning & Development trends, Voxy product, and sales best practices
- Map appropriate product packages dependent on buyer personas
- Gather feedback from the business to consistently improve enablement efforts
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities our teams need
- 5+ years experience in sales, sales training and/or sales enablement
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience with developing new enablement curriculum and collateral for instructor-led, eLearning learning, and self-directed learning modules
- Experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize, have a strong attention to detail and stay highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to assess enablement effectiveness and contribute evidence demonstrating ROI to stakeholders and leaders
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Fast learner, self-motivated and enthusiastic about working at a mission-driven organization
- Fluent English and Spanish
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or related fields (or equivalent experience).
- Fluency in other languages
- Background or interest in EdTech, language learning, or education in general
Working here, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the U.S. and globally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is an U.S. - based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others.