Vonage Engineering Mission: We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters:
Software Engineers build the infrastructure and business logic for the next generation of unified communication platforms. We work cross-functionally to understand business requirements, evaluate alternative approaches and ensure software and systems are accessible and easy to use. We live on the leading edge of system and component design, developing solutions that serve millions of users and businesses all over the world. You can join our team as a Software Engineer II and grow your career with the best engineers around.
What you will do:
- Creating a secure, scalable service that our customers want to shout about
- Continuously improving, automating and monitoring our cloud platform
- Given the opportunity to work on advancing algorithms, including statistical analysis and routing
What you will bring:
- A solid development background (3 years +), with the aptitude to use a breadth of technologies and languages to create scalable and secure solutions
- Experience, and confidence, working on a cloud-based platform
- A passion for technology and a willingness to share ideas
- We offer unlimited leave under our Discretionary Time Off (DTO)
policy, subject to manager approval.
- Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Optum EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Voluntary Time Off (VTO)