Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
Vidyard is looking for a VP, Talent to support business growth by catalysing our digital first work environment, embrace development and build scalable people-oriented policies. This senior leader provides strategic leadership by articulating how to meet the people and organizational needs to support the business strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and implement programs and policies that support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop strategies to support the achievement of the overall business objectives and to build talent/capability across the organization.
- Provide creative and insightful solutions as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management regarding key organizational and management challenges.
- Ensure the development of the leadership bench strength capable of addressing the challenges of a highly dynamic organization.
- Develop comprehensive recruiting and retention plans to meet the needs of the organization.
- Maintain competitive compensation and benefits plans.
- Partner with management to address day-to-day issues related to diversity and inclusion, compensation, performance management, incentives and learning.
- Anticipate people and organizational needs to deliver value added services.
- Lead the members of the Talent team in cultivating the distinctive Vidyard culture and in creating a compelling employee experience.
To be effective in this role, the following skills & experiences would be valuable:
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, solutions focused and results oriented.
- Results-driven, agile, change agent with the commitment and confidence to assume a leadership role in a fast-moving business environment.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating people practices and solutions to meet the needs of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships and creating partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in the operational management of the function, including systems and data.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
Life As a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. In partnership with Sterling Capital, we also offer a competitive benefits package to all of our Vidyardians located in America through Aetna.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. No matter where you are in the world, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In Order To Ensure An Enjoyable Work Experience For All Employees, Vidyard Is Dedicated To Ensuring All Vidyardians Have An Opportunity To
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.