Vidyard is the video platform that's built for business. Sales reps, marketers, and corporate communicators use Vidyard to record and share videos that grab attention and deliver their message in a personal, impactful way. It's the video tool of choice for Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.About the Role
If you’ve had a successful career in B2B sales and love creating video content, educating other sellers, and making them laugh out loud, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Vidyard is looking for a Sales Evangelist and Content Creator to join our Sales Feed media network team. Reporting to the VP Marketing and Chief Sales Feeder, you will act as a subject matter expert in B2B sales and sales development, and will create amazing social media and YouTube content that will leave our followers wanting more.
Working with a small group of creatives and creators, you’ll produce sales tips and entertainment for our daily social media updates and weekly newsletter, with the goal of helping salespeople become better sellers and having a few laughs along the way. You’ll help to ideate, script, and create fresh new content for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more, and will partner with collaborators and influencers from across the sales community.
In addition to being a leading voice for Sales Feed, you’ll also act as a creator and evangelist for the core Vidyard brand, helping others learn how to be successful with using video in sales.About the Team
This role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing media brand and community for B2B sales professionals, Sales Feed, operated by the fine folks at Vidyard.
With more than 100,000 followers, Sales Feed has seen explosive growth since it launched one year ago, fueled by a sharp focus on creating audience-first content designed to help sales reps learn, laugh, and live a better life in sales. The Sales Feed team is a small group of four highly creative marketing and sales enthusiasts who work in a very agile and high velocity environment. We embrace speed-to-market and strive to concept, create, and ship amazing new content each and every day. We thrive on seeing high audience engagement, and getting comments like “your content literally changed my life.”
We value creativity, self-motivation, a willingness to take risks, a great sense of humor, and a genuine passion for community building. We’re an ego-free team where everyone chips in to help turn great ideas (and even a few bad ones) into something our community will love. Check out the type of content we create on our YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Instagram channels.What You’ll Work On
- Be a subject matter expert on B2B sales by staying on top of trends, evaluating new tech, following key sales experts, and engaging with sales communities
- Ideate and create both educational and entertainment content for our TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram channels
- Be a key personality in a variety of online content and speak externally at tradeshows, events, and webinars
- Actively participate in content strategy planning to help define, test, and evolve our media content and community building programs
- Test new strategies for sales community building and audience development
- Primary success metrics include audience engagement, follower growth, and conversion to newsletter subscribers
- Work closely with the Sales Feed team members to learn about our community and engrain yourself in the broader world of B2B sales
- Have an immediate impact on our various social media channels and newsletter content
- Learn how to build fast-growing TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram channels
- Build meaningful relationships with other sales enthusiasts, creators, and influencers
- Develop your own personal brand on your mission to becoming a bonafide sales influencer
- 5+ years experience in a B2B sales or a sales training role
- Experience planning, capturing, and editing video content for social media
- A good understanding of content creation and audience building on LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, and/or YouTube
- Desire to build your personal brand and engage online communities
- A great sense of humor and a passion for making others laugh
- Self-motivated and passionate about community building and helping others
- Canva for rapid design
- Frame.io for collaborative video creation
- Bring your own tech is welcomed - use your preferred content creation and social media tools to maximize your own productivity
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. We are all aboard at Vidyard and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value direct and transparent communication, you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
*Benefits described are Canadian specific, if you’re located in another country our Talent team will speak with you about localized benefits for you.
Remote @ Vidyard:
As a video-centric organization, Vidyard has mastered the art of remote work. Whether you are local to our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, or you join us from elsewhere, you will be an integral part of the team.
Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace.
- Socialize purposefully within teams as well as across the organization.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule. We know your time is valuable, so own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle.
We believe working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers, so from onboarding to day-to-day operations, your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at email@example.com.