Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
We’re currently seeking a Manager, Emerging Sales to join our Sales team. Growing and leading a team of Account Executives focused on the small business segment, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas.
This is a remote position. See Remote @ Vidyard for more information.
As a Manager, Emerging Sales you will:
- Drive a culture of achievement to exceed revenue and productivity targets
- Grow and develop a team of high-potential account executives as they progress in their careers
- Coach your team in effective sales strategies, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning
- Analyze forecasts, call volumes and individual pipelines for inefficiencies and areas of improvement
- Manage fast and high volume sales cycles in a product-led environment
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Travel occasionally for conferences
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3 +years of account executive experience, preferably outbound within SaaS
- Experience leading a team in a SaaS or technology sales environment
- Track record of consistently achieving quota and strategic objectives
- Experience managing and closing B2B sales cycles with C-level decision makers
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
- Understand SaaS concepts such as ARR, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to our collaboration space in Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.