- Support the day-to-day operations of all Victoria’s Secret digital business focusing on digital site offer execution, issue resolution management & digital toolset subject matter expert (Offer Calendars, CMS, Confluence, JIRA)
- Executes essential elements of the Offer Experience team including creation of Kick Off Documents (KODs) & In Season Optimization (ISO) Notes
- Primary point of contact for digital offer execution standards & process
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to identify offer details, site specific system/tool enhancements, daily validation,
- Foster strong cross functional partnerships through clear and concise communication.
- On call support as needed.
- Create KOD shells for international and domestic: site offers, direct mail, package inserts, and email only offers.
- Attend Brand Business Now meetings to intake offers and prepare notes to share with cross functional partners.
- Attend cross functional site huddles, gather site placements to enter in KODs.
- Support day-to-day site updates and issue management resolution across all VS & Co’s Digital Business
- Serve as Offer Experience expert for all business partners.
- Represent Operations team in leadership business meetings (weekly) as offer experience lead
- Partner with many cross functional teams to support issue triage.
- Lead hind sighting efforts to improve site operations
- Maintain a daily list of KOD changes to share with cross functional partners.
- Primary point of contact for DC partners as it relates to offers & gifts w/ purchase
- Supports projects related to the Offers & Operations Team.
- Support the cross-functional digital team in process improvements, training and technical enhancements of the CMS and steady state web processes.
- Support Digital Content Specialist team to enhance their functional education and navigation execution as needed
- Validate site launches and code releases in proofing and production environments
- Assist in user acceptance testing and troubleshooting for new site/CMS functionality/defect resolution.
- Ownership in communication of Ops Genie notifications
- Maintain extraordinary flexibility and adaptability, strong attention to detail, thirst to constantly learn, ability to do it fast and correct with little to no direction.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented & self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, works well under pressure & juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & ability to work with cross functional partners
- Familiarity with all things digital
- Willingness to learn new technical applications.
- Natural curiosity.
- Ability and willingness to work off hours when necessary to support site updates and/or deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Retail experience a plus
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Power point
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.