Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.About Vic.ai
We're a rapidly growing startup building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and finance teams capabilities they've never had before.
Vic was founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs and is backed by some of the world's best VC firms: ICONIQ Growth, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote-friendly company.
We are revolutionizing how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works.... a mind-meltingly large market. We are a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you're an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you'll fit right in.
Vic.ai is seeking Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to launch our Enterprise go-to-market in the United States. The SDR’s goal is to generate qualified opportunities and is extremely instrumental in the growth of the business. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to help create a successful sales development process and showcase your personality, creativity, and strategic thinking to directly influence conversations with our prospects.
The right individual is looking for hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment where things are constantly changing and evolving.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts. Work with sales leaders to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Engage prospects through email, phone, and LinkedIn with a goal of setting a sales qualified opportunity.
- Creatively engage potential prospects with tailored value proposition messaging and follow-up communications.
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in AI and accounting technology
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections and develop trusted relationships with prospects.
- Achieve weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, refining our process and product.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM and prospecting tools to manage your pipeline and maintain data integrity.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to understand customer needs and convey value propositions.
- Collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated and not afraid of hearing the word “No.”
- Experience with prioritization and organization in a professional environment.
- Resourceful and willing to get creative in your approach to outreach.
- Care about helping prospects succeed.
- Proven track record of success (i.e. meeting or exceeding goals).
- Enjoy the challenge of building something new in a startup environment.
- It’s a plus if you:
- Have worked at a fintech/accounting technology startup
- ++if you’ve worked with one associated with automations for Accounting, AR/AP, Payments, etc.
- Have previously worked as an SDR for 1+ yrs.
- Are proficient in Outreach, Zoominfo, Salesforce or Linkedin SalesNav
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team.