About Vic Ai
We are a rapidly growing US based global start-up with roots from Norway. Vic.ai is an autonomous accounting and financial intelligence company. We aim to build AI for real-time, autonomous accounting paired with prescriptive intelligence enabling optimal financial decision making.
Financial back-office automation is a gigantic global opportunity and B2B business spend is a $130 trillion market longing for intelligent optimization and spend savings.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs and are backed by renowned Silicon Valley investors including Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures and GGV Capital.
We have two main office locations, New York and Oslo. Like most, we are all currently working from home.
You have an upbeat attitude, sense of optimism, joy for life, and desire to learn and be challenged each day.
You have worked in a customer facing role, preferably in the accounting or consulting space, for 5+ years.
You understand accounting processes and can make recommendations on best practices and practical use of the Vic.ai product.
You enjoy analyzing customer metrics and uncovering challenges in order to provide insights for implementing best practices and drive strategic conversations with stakeholders.
You have an innate level of ‘Compassionate Curiosity’ and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes, show empathy, respectfully challenge, and conduct effective discovery sessions to truly understand the customer’s challenges, suggest solutions and/or take that feedback to the Product Team.
You geek out about the latest technology and saving our customer’s time and money while improving their processes and ROI.
As a team player, you are not afraid of reaching out to your colleagues to discuss development challenges, especially when you are stuck trying to solve a specific issue.
You have the ability to lead yourself and work with others, in order to create a collaborative and healthy work environment.
You have an impeccable standard of integrity! We do what is right...ALWAYS!!
As a SaaS company, Vic.ai’s success depends upon the success of our customers. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager/Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Director of Customer Success you will add incalculable value to our customer’s, providing strategic vision, best practices, and guidance toward the customer’s ever-evolving desired outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who enjoys helping customers succeed but still looking to keep their operational expertise, while also taking on new and interesting challenges as we build out a team of superstars.
You will become part of our Customer Success team where everyday is different. Managing accounts and customer relationships may be your main priority, but problem solving and troubleshooting are normal in the course of a day's time.
The main focus of the role is to build and maintain the customer relationship, drive adoption of our product, and look for opportunities to grow the account and ensure a great experience on the platform and with Vic.ai overall. Secondarily, you will assist the Director of Customer Success and CS Operations in building out reporting, strategy, and streamlining the customer lifecycle while managing the overall health of your accounts.
Applications we use on a daily basis include:
Key areas of responsibility
- Drive adoption and expansion of Vic.ai products – using data to provide insights and share standard methodologies to enhance customer experience and encourage growth/expansion.
- Drive our customer expansion strategy focused on the customer’s desired outcomes.
- Daily/weekly communication with firm/customer stakeholders.
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Vic.ai can better serve our customers.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty by communicating the customer’s ROI and product roadmap via QBRs/EBRs.
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity and growth internally and externally.
- Monitor and analyze dashboards to identify insights and triggers to proactively engage.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk.
- Understand, track, and follow-up on all customers and users of Vic.ai’s platform in order to increase usage and adoption.
- Bachelor Degree
- 10-25% travel may be needed
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role within customer success, account management, or strategic consulting. SaaS, accounting and implementation experience are a plus.
- Previous experience facilitating meetings, implementation, and long term strategic plans on a large scale.
- History of driving strategic customer conversations leveraging your strong analytical skills to present metrics and data related to usage and success metrics, and drive ROI conversations with stakeholders/decision makers.
- History of self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty, adoption, and expansion.
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships and utilizing diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation channels.
- Familiarity with CS CRMs (Gainsight, ChurnZero, Totango, etc) and CS concepts preferred.
What We Offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks
- Virtual team building events, & awesome swag
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team.