Request ID: 36603
Duration: 6 months (potential for extension or permanent placement)
Location: US - East - Remote or Approved Meta Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
Job Title: Content Operations - Content Strategist V Job Description:
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.Job Responsibilities:
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
• Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basisSkills:
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.Education/Experience:
• Bachelors degree required.