Position: Marketing & Growth Intern
Role Type/Term: Part-time Internship (20 hours); 3 months with option to extend
Reports to: CEO; works closely with Marketing & Growth Analyst
Does planning and executing marketing and growth strategies to scale our growing purpose-fueled, data and tech-powered startup that supports companies in Transformation by Design get you jazzed? If so, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Vee aligns people on Purpose to unlock their individual and collective potential.
We are the people & data-science powered search and consulting firm operating at the intersection of purpose, people, and performance. A young startup poised for significant growth, we’re offering consulting services and developing products to help 21st century leaders design the organizations, build the capabilities, and recruit the teams they need to accelerate transformation, innovate and grow.
Leveraging your relevant real-world experience (via past internships and/or jobs) you will support and work closely with our CEO, Marketing and other teams as required on the marketing (and potentially the branding, positioning, and packaging) of our portfolio of products and services, and potentially the go-to-market strategy and plan for them. You’ll contribute to the evolution, operationalization and/or activation of our marketing strategies and capabilities, and brand; and evolve the marketing infrastructure and demand generation engine required to scale our business.
- Support CEO and Marketing Team on all marketing, business, strategic partnership development activities and special company initiatives/projects
- Conduct research on potential markets and client companies as directed
- Research trends, market and company context to inform marketing, proposal and content development
- Research and develop profiles, as well as analyses and POV’s for target domains, industries, sectors, companies, and their leadership teams
- Set up, execute and optimize email outreach, digital marketing (including SEO and social media marketing) and engagement campaigns based on data and insights
- Coordinate and contribute ideas to thought leadership and content marketing (including but not limited to blog posts, articles for publication, webinars, podcasts, etc.) for cross-platform outreach and engagement campaigns to drive demand generation for Vee’s services
- Support development of and draft content for credentials and pitch decks, and project proposals
- Evolve existing and document new SOPs to codify best practices for Vee’s Marketing, Strategic Partnership & Business Development, and related functions
- Collaborate with UX and design teams to coordinate the development of and create cross-platform marketing assets (digital, social) that bring our brand, POV’s and content to life, as required
- Collaborate with our Data, Tech and People Science teams, as required
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with major in Business, Marketing, Communications, Entrepreneurship, or other related field
- Minimum of 1 year of internship experience in marketing, communications, and project coordination at agencies or consulting firms serving or working at top-tier relevant companies and/or startups
- Experience in/working on data-driven and/or tech startup, top-tier strategy consulting firm with clients in the Future of Mobility, Automotive & Transport, Smart Cities & Connected Homes, Real Estate, Luxury, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Electronics & Tech and Fintech space a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required; WordPress, MailChimp, Zendesk, Semrush or equivalents a plus
Purpose is what drives you. Your passion for your work has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help us get further faster. You bring strong creative as well as strategic thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way. You are/have/bring:
- Hungry for responsibility; work with a sense of urgency; and passionate about driving for results that will have a measurable impact on our business
- Ability to analyze and process qualitative and quantitative data quickly into insights to develop a strong point of view
- Proactive and resourceful; and work well independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into new ideas and creative solutions
- Presence and ability to engage with senior stakeholders and inspire confidence
- Strong organization and project coordination skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Resiliency and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about and well suited for a startup, where you’ll be wearing several hats
- Smart and fun with an empathetic nature to add to our culture
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by current and past experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, BMW, Box, Clorox, Ford, HP, Lowe’s, Mastercard, McDonald’s, Microsoft, NASA, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and Staples, among others. For more information, check out our website and latest blog (in Insights section) at letsvee.com.