Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra's threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
The Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations is an experienced strategy and operations leader, working directly with our Chief Marketing Officer and the leadership team to drive key strategic initiatives and programs across the marketing organization while ensuring the right processes, technology and data are in place to scale Vectra’s marketing engine. Directly reporting to the CMO, you will work closely within marketing and cross-functional teams to define the strategic GTM plans and oversee operational excellence for marketing at Vectra. You strive for efficiency and scalability in everything you do and are seen as a reliable, creative problem-solver by your stakeholders and peers.
- Marketing Strategy & Program Development
- Set the operating, planning, and reporting rhythm for the CMO and the rest of the Marketing Leadership team. Role-model consistency and accountability for the entire organization.
- Keep leaders accountable for setting consistent, high-impact goals and sharing back ‘wins and learns’ with the broader organization.
- Represent the Marketing organization in company strategic planning processes and drive deadlines and deliverables across the marketing leadership team.
- Partner with Business Operations to build the company’s pipeline creation targets as well as the marketing team’s KPIs and scorecard.
- Identify areas where technology and automation can drive increased efficiency and repeatable processes to bring marketing campaigns to market with greater velocity.
- Drive communications and adoption of programs and processes that impact marketing and cross-functional teams.
- Guide the prioritization of Marketing-related initiatives.
- Ensure all of the relevant stakeholders are properly educated on how to get the most out of their programs, content, and initiatives.
- Leadership & Management
- Inspire and enable a team of engaged marketing professionals who deliver on our goals.
- Manage responsible investment and resource allocation across marketing.
- Ensure the team is maximizing the impact of all campaigns by building and maintaining processes, systems and dashboards which track success/failure and learnings.
- Metrics & Reporting
- Help craft and sustain KPIs that each functional area of the Marketing team needs to execute effectively within the context of the larger functional goals.
- Build forecasts and projections that relate to the expected ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Deliver insights and turn those insights into an actionable strategy that marketing team can leverage to create marketing initiatives.
- Create a thoughtful, clear metrics-driven approach that tracks, monitors, and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of all programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in a strategy or operations function, 5+ years of experience managing people and growing teams.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and Hubspot.
- Ability to digest complex information & ideas and organize them into an actionable plan that is measurable.
- Experience managing diverse and dispersed teams.
- Experience influencing and collaborating with senior leaders and stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding pipeline goals
- Data-driven and customer obsessed.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to create and deliver presentations to senior executives
- Strong cross functional collaboration across all departments of the company.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated and passionate about our product.
- Sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Able work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands and work under tight deadlines with evolving priorities.
- Values behavior that is ethical and integral.
- Detail oriented, excellent follow through ability to deliver multiple tasks and priorities.