We’re UserTesting, a leader in experience research and insights; we believe the path to human understanding and great experiences start with a shared understanding—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. Working at UserTesting, you will be empowered to help organizations discover the human side of business–transforming how they work, collaborate, innovate, and bring new products and experiences to market. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences naturally and organically through an experience that is uniquely, and intentionally human.
A trusted company by top brands for 15+ years, UserTesting, recently merged with UserZoom, has over 3,400 customers in 50 countries, including 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. Joining our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming how companies learn from and understand their customers. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding.
The UserTesting Panel is the largest global first-party validated panel of real people, who are individually reviewed and ready to deliver real human insight. As part of the Panel Operations team, your mission is to ensure that every session a customer receives from UserTesting meets our consistent standard for high-quality feedback. You will achieve this by efficiently screening videos of people who want to join the panel as well as reviewing and assessing videos of those on the panel to help them succeed on our platform. Internally, you’ll work closely with a remotely-located worldwide team as well as cross-functionally with our Support, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Review and analyze videos to ensure that applicants and contributors meet technical and performance quality standards.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and assess complex cases.
- Learn, utilize and multitask across a variety of internal tools and resources to efficiently analyze videos and enforce fraud prevention policies.
- Work collaboratively with the team across time zones to create and update internal resources and processes so that we convey clear, concise and consistent messaging to the Contributor Network.
- Tier 2 Panel Support: use a ticketing system to resolve support tickets that require Panel expertise.
- Gain full understanding of UserTesting's product, process and policies impacting contributors.
- Communicate trends, bugs or quality concerns to appropriate teams in a timely and direct manner.
- Engage in an active quality assurance role as UserTesting enters new international markets and lend expertise with the localization process.
- Complete ad hoc delegated tasks and assignments under Lead, Panel Operations Specialist and/or Manager, Panel Operations oversight.
What we are looking for
- Professional working proficiency in English and French, English and German, English and Spanish etc.. Proficiency in other languages is a plus
- Work experience in an analytical, customer service, or similar role
- Passion for processes yet comfortable working in the gray area
- Must be able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment with an international team
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and grow as the Company evolves
- Working knowledge of desktop and mobile devices, including operating systems, browsers, and network speeds
- Experience with productivity tools such as Microsoft or Google Suite, or other internal enterprise systems (Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc).
- Minimum Typing Speed of 55 words per minute
- Experience using a support ticketing system like Zendesk preferred
- Experience as a UserTesting contributor would be a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement but excited about the role? We encourage you to apply! Research show us that certain demographics are less likely to apply unless they meet 100% of the requirements, but you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Private medical and dental
- Monthly wellness and telecommunications reimbursements
- Work from home office equipment stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Your Birthday off!
- Mental Wellness Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
- Paid quarterly volunteering days and Charity donation matching via our UT Cares Volunteers and Charitable Giving Committee
- Enhanced family leave
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
At UserTesting, we are committed to providing more inclusive and accessible experiences for our candidates. We pride ourselves on building empathy; diverse perspectives, which we believe are the key values to creating exceptional experiences for everyone. Our commitment to providing accessible experiences is driven by this belief and our core values. If you require any accommodations or have any specific requests about how we could tailor our interview process to better suit your needs please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to speak to someone please ask!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing askPeopleOps@usertesting.com.