We’re UserTesting, a leader in experience research and insights; we believe the path to human understanding and great experiences start with a shared understanding—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. Working at UserTesting, you will be empowered to help organizations discover the human side of business–transforming how they work, collaborate, innovate, and bring new products and experiences to market. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences naturally and organically through an experience that is uniquely, and intentionally human.
A trusted company by top brands for 15+ years, UserTesting, recently merged with UserZoom, has over 3,400 customers in 50 countries, including 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. Joining our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming how companies learn from and understand their customers. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding.
We're always keen to speak with excellent sales people who have knowledge and experience selling in the SaaS space. Right now, we don't have a specific opening but given our growth so far, it won't be long until a new opportunity opens up. If you'd like to get a heads start, please apply to this advert and we can start a conversation.
In this role, you'll target strategic prospects (companies with 1500+ employees and above) and recruit them as UserTesting customers. You'll work closely with a solution consultant to form the hub of a team which accelerates the User Testing development in key EMEA regions. This sales role will be selling to large companies and clients focused on connecting to their customers and business partners for real human insights across a full range of experiences. Here are some areas you'll focus on:
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a large enterprise located in the region
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-potential departments within a large enterprise
- Articulate and demonstrate UserTesting’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition, and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of UserTesting throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (SFDC).
- Build a plan to optimise the resources and growth in the region
- Direct and communicate feedback for the company and support future solution development
Our sales team in EMEA is diverse and high-performing. It includes BDRs, SMB and Mid Market Account Executives, as well as our Enterprise and Global teams. You are also supported by our solution consultants who provide best-in-class, expert guidance to prospects.
What We’re Looking For
- Significant experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions and a demonstrated, successful track record of exceeding new-business quotas... If you've been in a presidents or sales club, we want to know!
- You'll need the flexibility to travel (approx. 30% of the time)
- You're experience will be in building relationships with Global 1000 senior Executive, Line-of-Business and Digital Marketing, Product Management, Mobile, and Market Research executives
- You'll need a passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate UserTesting’s functionality, use cases, as well as business and technical elements
- You'll have experience of successfully working with and executing a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
- Importantly, you'll know the difference between activity and results and have a solid work ethic
- Ideally, you'll have experience using a structure value based sales approach (we use MEDDICC so it's a plus if you've already used that)
Don’t meet every single requirement but excited about the role? We encourage you to apply! Research show us that certain demographics are less likely to apply unless they meet 100% of the requirements, but you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Perks & Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental cover
- Life Insurance
- Income protection
- Volunteer Days
- Enhanced family leave
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
At UserTesting, we are committed to providing more inclusive and accessible experiences for our candidates. We pride ourselves on building empathy; diverse perspectives, which we believe are the key values to creating exceptional experiences for everyone. Our commitment to providing accessible experiences is driven by this belief and our core values. If you require any accommodations or have any specific requests about how we could tailor our interview process to better suit your needs please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to speak to someone please ask!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing askPeopleOps@usertesting.com.