Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Source and interview diverse talent through the Upwork platform
- Interview for US positions and international roles and recommend top candidates to our client team daily.
- Vet candidates to verify skills in general/tech call (30-40 minutes)
- Example of positions we support- Project/ Program Managers / Product (Technology/ Finance/Marketing etc), IAM, Business Analyst, Kubernates, Cloud Engineers, Java, full-stack developer, etc
- Collaborate to discuss bottlenecks, brainstorm solutions, and provide updates on current open requisitions
- Partner with other members of your team to gather hard-to-find talent and pursue challenging requests
- Act as a positive and dedicated partner across your team
- Provide weekly pipeline and talent funnel updates to team lead
Must Haves(Required Skills):
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- 3+ years recruiting for technical roles and knowledge of the jargon!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research capabilities to understand complex job descriptions with multiple skill requirements.
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.