Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.Work/Project Scope:
- Partner with Product Management to evolve the enterprise website - inform product strategy, define the page narrative, partnering with UX design and content design on the execution
- Work with colleagues on Enterprise Marketing to drive consistent messaging by funnel stage and role
- Drive in-market message testing (e.g. SEM, Website), learn and iterate, in partnership with Product Management, Marketing channel teams and Analytics.
- Define and run comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning including positioning, communication of value proposition and launch strategy
- Lead and influence others to make customer-centered, data-backed decisions
- Drive development of monthly Product Roadshow, in partnership with PMM and product management, to inform internal stakeholders of upcoming product releases and launches
- Regular 1:1s with: Director of Product Marketing, Product Manager of Enterprise Growth
- Participate in team meetings: Enterprise Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing
- Not included in scope: Managing pushback, internal processes
- Substantial cross-functional, customer-centric experience in product marketing
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Strategist who is comfortable with problem framing and implementing strategic business recommendations
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice