Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.Work/Project Scope:
- Develop and maintain ongoing reporting on all aspects of customer support using (Zendesk Explore and Looker).
- Deliver regular reports such as weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance.
- Interpret and analyze data to identify significant trends, measure performance against goals, alert stakeholders to any issues, and suggest improvement areas.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analyses as required by internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively audit data, highlight any variances to the business, and help improve data quality.
- Proficient in creating queries and dashboards with Zendesk Explore.
- Proficient in creating dashboards in Looker.
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in working with Google sheets.
- Experience supporting a Customer Support organization.
- Good knowledge of Python would be an advantage.
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice