Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
- This individual will be responsible for sourcing, writing and editing a variety of content for Upwork’s top executives/leadership team members. These work products or outputs may include – but are not limited to – vision manifestos, speaking/event keynotes, blog posts, investor relations materials, contributed articles/bylines, op-eds, long-form social media posts, and more.
- Within the first few weeks, the professional must demonstrate a mastery of our executives’ style, tone and voice based on past writings, narratives and executive platform resources provided to them, along with time spent being introduced to and getting to know our leaders.
- From there, they will be expected to be able to source, research and produce first drafts of written content within days of being requested, often integrating rounds of feedback within 24-hour intervals.
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Exemplary writing and editing skills, including the ability to capture and express unique style, tone, voice and subject matter expertise.
- Extensive experience working 1:1 with and writing for executives.
- Examples of clear, compelling ghostwriting for executives on a range of personal, corporate and industry trend topics, in various formats and to distinct, targeted audiences.
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization and time management skills.
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.