JOIN OUR TEAM
Trainee Relationship Executive (Bancassurance) — Nochchiyagama
Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka`s largest conglomerates - John Keells Holdings PLCStanding on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 yeaRs.
We have won the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalismOur way of working is all about accepting and embracing our values and being socially responsible.
# THE JOB:
The primary responsibility of this function is to sell Life Insurance products through the bank channels by building long term relationship with the banks and providing complete after sales services to these clients.
* Prepare quotations and proposalsnegotiate terms and closure of
* Explore opportunities to develop new markets or segments
* Build a good customer base in order to explore opportunities to
cross-sell & up-sell
* Ensuring existing bancassurance clients are offered superior
* Building long term relationship with the bank staff by ensuring all
their queries are addressed promptly and relevant technical
guidance is provided
* Accept & follow up on request & complaints received from clients
and ensuring claim requests are serviced
* Provide market research and customer feedback to the Company
for development of new products and enhancement of existing
ones to suite the bank segment needs.
# Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum two passes in A/Ls and Credit passes for Mathematics
and English for O/Ls
* At least 2 years’ experience in Bancassurance relationships and
* Professional certification in Insurance, sales, marketing or any
other relevant field
* IT proficient (especially MsWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
* Result Orientation- performance oriented.
* Interpersonal Skills- excellent interpersonal skills and should be
* Ability to work in high pressure environment and ability to
* Industry Knowledge — well versed with product knowledge and
industry trends will be an added advantage
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package
Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 31st of August 2021 via