Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
About the role
As a Talent Acquisitions Partner, you will embody our Talent Obsessed mindset as you work with our Engineering and Product Teams to find exceptional talent. We believe that we are Better Together and our TA team strives to create meaningful partnerships with our hiring teams and candidates. You will take a Data Driven approach to working with your hiring partners, all while keeping our mission and values top of mind and delivering an amazing candidate experience.
In this full life-cycle role, you will find, attract, and close world-class talent alongside our high performing Talent Acquisition team. Roles you can expect to hire for are (but not limited to) Front-End Engineer, Full Stack Developer, Data Analyst/Engineer, Product Manager, and Product Designer.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to build and execute an exceptional end-to-end recruiting process while leveraging our Udacious Hiring methodology and tools
- Proactively build a pipeline of top talent to accelerate our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy and our business goals
- Act as a brand ambassador for Udacity and consistently deliver an amazing candidate experience
- Be Data Driven: leverage reporting, insights and best practices to refine and optimize our recruiting processes and enhance outcomes
- Ensure a high level of data integrity real time with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other People Team systems
What we value:
- 5+ years full life-cycle technical recruiting experience, with experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels (including social media, boolean, targeted sourcing campaigns, networking events, etc.)
- Ability to effectively evaluate technical and non-technical competencies
- Adaptable and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Embodiment of our “Better Together” value with a focus on building strong relationships with the TA/People Teams, hiring managers, interviewers and candidates
- Acts with a strong sense of urgency and professionalism
- Experience working at a global company and across multiple locations is a plus
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.