Our Marketing team is responsible for engaging with companies who want to drive workforce transformation and upskill their employees at scale using Udacity’s learning platform.
We’re looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. This position requires heavy outbound outreach, a focus on setting high quality meetings, consultative selling to a technical buying committee, and tight collaboration with the enterprise sales team to generate new opportunities.
SDRs play a critical role in growing our brand presence and converting prospects into enterprise sales opportunities. This role will focus on prospecting, social selling, leveraging marketing campaigns, networking, and building our brand presence. As an SDR, you will be the first touch point with new customers and will have a direct impact on Udacity’s growth and success.
We are seeking a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales team, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the organization, and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.Responsibilities:
- Work target account lists and manage a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls
- Engage key prospects in the buying committee with personalized emails and social outreach
- Provide high quality and timely responses to all inbound enquiries
- Ensure that there is a consistent and healthy pipeline of qualified meetings in place for the sales team to convert to opportunities
- Leverage marketing campaign responses and intent signals to prioritize prospecting
- Track to monthly and quarterly targets for both meetings and pipeline creation
- 1+ year of experience driving meetings and pipeline, preferably at a SaaS company
- Proven track record articulating a strong value proposition to enterprise buyers
- Ability to understand and articulate the benefits of Udacity’s learning solution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, LinkedIn, phone, etc.)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Experience working in SFDC and ABM platforms a plus
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.