Udacity is looking for an experienced Senior Presales Solution Architect to join our fast growing Enterprise Sales team. If you love the challenge of a startup, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
- Articulate Udacity’s unique value proposition and ROI (return on investment) story to Technology audiences and Leaders in Governments.
- Create a mapping of required technical skills to improve job outcomes in different markets.
- Work with clients across global markets including North America, Europe and Asia.
- Advise customers on the critical technical skills of today and tomorrow across data science, AI/ML, and other software development domains–mapping to the governments’ top technology initiatives & business objectives.
- Identify trends in emerging technology adoption across enterprises to inform new content creation.
- Partner with our Business Development team to exceed sales quotas by helping customers act upon their upskilling initiatives.
- Identify and build relationships with technical champions within our enterprise customer organizations.
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience in IT solutions or technology consulting experience
- Working knowledge of the modern IT landscape (e.g. software development lifecycle, cloud services, advanced analytics and machine learning)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; must be comfortable presenting to Senior Executive audiences
- Experience with enterprise integrations such as Single Sign On (SSO), and REST APIs
- Must have superior listening, questioning, collaboration and leadership skills
- Must be a curious, life-long learner
- Experience selling learning solutions
- You’ll have an opportunity to earn options in a groundbreaking, fast growing, pre-IPO company
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.