Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
As a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive, you'll drive our fast growing enterprise business through new client acquisition in your assigned region. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies to amplify their ability to deliver powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re seeking a hungry seller skilled in MEDDIC/MEDDPICC with a proven track record selling to C-level executives at Global 2000/Fortune 1,000 companies. Udacity is a fast-paced start up where you will have a voice and the opportunity to grow your career. If you thrive in this type of environment, read on!
What we value:
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
- 8+ years in enterprise sales, and some startup or early stage company experience is preferred
- You use a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- You demonstrate strong business development and negotiation skills at the client C level.
- You proactively gather in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- You have an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- You are forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and Command of the Message experience strongly preferred
Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obsessed
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.